Wednesday, February 22, 2023

First Obstacle

Overcoming my First obstacle

     In the last week we were in lockdown for safety precautions at my school. During this time, me and my group made a group chat and started planning our schedule for this week of blogging. One major problem I am facing is that I am going to be at a soccer tournament at IMG this weekend and will be coming back home on Monday so I will have very limited time to discuss our progress about this week's journey, but I will certainly try my best. In this tournament we will be playing 6 games in 4 days, (Friday-Monday). I will be trying my best to find time to complete research but this will be a team travel so we will be on a very tight schedule with recovery and team meetings. My group members will be creating a schedule for next week's production process/planning, and we will be getting right to work with our film opening. I'm not going to lie; I have been so excited about this entire journey and don't know how I'm going to focus on my showcase without thinking about my final film opening. I want this film opening to meet the highest expectations as I believe my group works really well together. So, for this week I will be researching Font types/titles, and color schemes. Without further a due, lets continue the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product

After hours planning this I’ve realized some things in life don’t always go as planned and you need failure to get to where you need to go i...