Monday, March 4, 2024

Class Discussion

 Today in class we did group discussions. This was very helpful to everyone in my group as we gave helpful feedback on their projects so far and what can make them better. I learned that I am very far behind with my project but this is mainly because of how invested I was with my original idea with the states documentary. My group was Riley, Bailey, Nati, Luiza, Cindy and Male. All of them are doing very good on their projects so far and they gave a really good outline of their work so far.

Since im a little bit behind of everyone else they recommended me that I finalize my story line and my idea. At first I wanted to just rush things and try to just get it done however my group members helped me take a step back and realize that in order to get this project done I need to have a solid idea before I can go ahead and do my script, digital and print media conventions for my project. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product

After hours planning this I’ve realized some things in life don’t always go as planned and you need failure to get to where you need to go i...