Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Final Change for my Documentary

 After realizing talking with my group members and my teacher, I realized that I should stick with the Soccer documentary however I will shift my focus to club team instead of my high school soccer team. This change will make me much more comfortable as I love soccer and creating a documentary about the sport will make me have fun and enjoy the production of my project process. I will start this week planning the interview dates. and hopefully I will be able to finalize my interviews and start getting ready to pick a game to film which will be a home game here at Weston Regional Park. I will be filming either the Weston FC u19 MLSNext team or the Weston FC u19 reserves team depends which coach allows me to film. I am currently injured so I haven't been able to attend the practices to ask and will do it next week as I've been doing recovery with my atheltic trainer to help me get back on the field and that's when I am going to ask the coach if I can film the next upcoming game. 

     Overall, I am very excited and happy to be able to film a sports documentary as I love soccer and creating content. I will be starting to get my interview questions ready by this week and by next week I will have the outline of the documentary with the storyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product

After hours planning this I’ve realized some things in life don’t always go as planned and you need failure to get to where you need to go i...