Monday, March 13, 2023

Storyboard is complete!

Storyboard

After much planning and drafts of our opening film, I finally created the storyboard. The main idea of a storyboard is to create an outline and have a clear direction of what will be going on in the film and the type of shots that will be used in each scene. This step towards creating our production is huge as we can now begin filming with a clear idea of what we would like to capture within our horror opening film. Without further a due, here is the storyboard. 


   This is our completed storyboard. After many weeks of rough drafting and failing, we finally came up with a strong outline of what our opening film will look like. This is very exciting as we can now get to start filming after weeks of tedious researching. My first time storyboarding I was very lost but with the lessons we learned in class and the many projects that were given I learned to storyboard very quick and got very comfortable making them. Im not very good at drawing but as long as we can see the different shots and angles then we will be good for the production process. I chose to show my storyboard as this will be fairly close to how our opening film will look like with maybe a couple of changes. I am very excited to start the filming process! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product

After hours planning this I’ve realized some things in life don’t always go as planned and you need failure to get to where you need to go i...