Thursday, December 14, 2023

Post 4- Production for group documentary project

     After we gathered all of the footage, all that was left to do was edit and submit the project. Samantha is an amazing editor and I'm nowhere near as good of an editor, so she chose to edit the entire project herself. Throughout the editing process she would send me the footage and we would both decide on if certain parts should stay or not and overall, she did an amazing job of editing, and I am very proud with how the project came out as I had a lot of fun filming the project. When I first heard that we had to create a documentary I was annoyed as I felt like it would be mentally draining and a waste of time but once we chose an interesting and fun topic while using our friends as interviewees the project became so much easier as it felt like we were making this documentary for fun and not just for a class grade. This mindset helps a lot when creating film as you are enjoying the piece and not just doing it because the teacher said so. We also got really helpful critiques from our peers and they mentioned very good things about our documentary which made us feel very good. Overall this has been my favorite Aice Media project of all time.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product

After hours planning this I’ve realized some things in life don’t always go as planned and you need failure to get to where you need to go i...