Saturday, March 16, 2024

Filming Process Begins!

I just recently started getting back on the field with my team after going through an injury. I will be filming the next home game that they have, I already got the clubs permission however I would like to rent out a professional camera instead of just using my iPhone. Using a professional camera will allow me to capture the highest quality possible and make the documentary seem much better. 

I started to film parts of the training session however a mistake that I made was not getting better behind the scenes footage for the blog to show the process better. I will make sure to do that next time. The process went well however I feel like I should get better angles and ask my coach if I can go on the field during training and get closer shots instead of filming only from the outside of the field. I haven't been able to film an actual game yet, but the training footage will be good for some B-roll and the preparations leading up to the game. The next game is this week and if anything goes wrong like a last-minute plan, I will stick with filming the scrimmages on Wednesdays which are like practice games before the weekend games.

The interviews are all lined up for next week as I will be interviewing my coach, the captain and 1 other player on the team and if not, I will interview the director of Weston FC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product

After hours planning this I’ve realized some things in life don’t always go as planned and you need failure to get to where you need to go i...