Sunday, February 12, 2023

Rafa's Journey

 The beginning of Rafa's journey: 


Hello and welcome to this adventurous journey. When I first joined this class, I had no idea what to expect and if someone would have told me I would be making a 2-minute film opening I wouldn't have believed them, but here we are. Blogging this entire journey will keep me in a safe space to release all the knots and ties inside of my mind while overcoming this project. I still have no idea where or how I am going to start off this project, but this blog posting is my first step. I am still in the process of deciding what genre I will be working with, and the overall film process of this project but I sure am very excited to get started. My approach going into this project will be to research and select upon the many genres that there are such as Action, Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Crime, and Drama. I'm currently between choosing either a coming of age, or comedy type of film opening as I feel that I can express myself much better and I can relate to both of these genres. I'm currently doing this project alone as I want to be in control of everything that is going on and if anything happens then it will be my responsibility. I know that there will be many ups and downs throughout this project, so I am preparing both mentally and physically. Hope you enjoy this project journey, and I can't wait to start the filming process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product

After hours planning this I’ve realized some things in life don’t always go as planned and you need failure to get to where you need to go i...