Thursday, February 16, 2023

Research: Blog Postings

 Research: Blog Postings

     Blogs are a beautiful way to express how people feel towards whatever they are aiming to achieve, but there are also many ways that people can enhance the level of their blogs by 2x. Many people like me when blogging about my past projects, I would always miss out on the Why's on how my overall choices effect my final product. During the Nearpod lesson in class, I learned a whole lot about how to make blogs much better and especially looking at student examples, it really helped me catch mistakes that I have been doing but never realized. After looking throughout these student examples I learned that I should include 'HOW' research informs the process, decisions, and the overall productions. Most importantly, I learned that no matter how hard the times get with blogging I should always document the highest and the lowest points of my project. 

The notes that I took in this Blogging lesson helped me surpass the first obstacle that I was facing with this overall project which was 'how to create a well-written blog?' This question seems easy to answer in my head, but I can never really seem to jot down my true feelings as I get embarrassed or feel stressed when I have to blog about something where I didn't meet the highest expectations. In this Nearpod blogging lesson I learned that these are the key parts that make your blog standout, and this shows how the journey isn't as smooth as it seems. The main issue that I need to do work on and fix about my blogs is tying all the information back together to the main topic. 

Blogs should include:
  • research
  • Planning (Storyboard, layout examples)
  • Production (Raw footage, half constructed pages)
  • Revision (Two versions of one scene)
  • Reflection
                 "Blog Post should end with a final decision and why each choice was chosen."

     With these main takeaways, I will be implementing all 5 of them to my overall project. The planning page will help me to be more organized within my production process and will make everything smoother as I have a layout of what I will be doing and would only have to execute. In my upcoming blogs in further weeks, I will be uploading and taking pictures of us behind the scenes and will talk about how these moments had an impact on the overall scene and the decision-making process behind every move. My final decision in choosing to research blogging was to clear up my mind on what I should and shouldn't do and make this blogging pathway as clear as glass. Without further a due, I am ready to keep on creating amazing blogging content throughout Rafa's Journey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product

After hours planning this I’ve realized some things in life don’t always go as planned and you need failure to get to where you need to go i...