Thursday, March 30, 2023

The final days!

 The Final Days


Time is ticking very fast and me and my group finally finished editing our film opening "The Landscaper" We are still not at the finish line yet as I still have to do my CCR and reflect upon my entire journey. Currently I am about to leave for another soccer tournament in Tampa and will be missing 2 days of school. I will be gone for the entire weekend from Thursday-Sunday. This obstacle will be a test for me to see if I can really balance my student/athlete lifestyle. My plan for this week is to type up and memorize my script for the CCR and I will be filming it at my teams hotel and maybe I will try to get some clips while I am at the soccer field just for the cool background. I am going to be very behind on my other classes as I wil be prioritizing this project and my performance at my tournament this weekend. 
 Group Stage
  8:55 A.M. My first game is today at 2pm in Tampa and I am just about ready to leave as I am waiting for my parents to get in the car. I will be bringing you guys along the journey with my soccer tournament and hopefully we will win today and start off strong in this tournament.                                                                                                

 2:00 P.M. gametime! We will be versing a team from New Jersey called "IronBound" hopefully my team will come out victorious. So our game ended up in a 3-2 Loss and we lost at the last second of the game. It sucks because we were winning 2-0 then in 2nd half my team started slowing down and the other team started picking it up. I personally played very well but this sport is a team sport, so it doesn't matter. I got cleated in the side of my face pretty bad and I was bleeding but I ended up playing the entire game and didn't let this stop me from trying to help my team win the game. This result doesn't define who my team is and hopefully tomorrow we will get the W. After tomorrows game I wil start working on my CCR and will edit it hopefully by Saturday/Sunday. I lowkey feel that I should mainly focus on this event but I did not plan out my time with this project well with my athletic life. Hopefully I won't make this mistake again but there's nothing I can do about it as it's best to just be as transparent as possible. 




 So its 9 P.M. and I just put a little bit of rubbing alcohol on the mark where the bandaid is. This pain felt excruciating for about 5 seconds but at least it got rid of any possible infections that could have arose from the hit. It's a little bit bruised underneath the bandaid as you can see but I will be working on the CCR production right now and go over some of my notes that I took in class to make sure I am answering in detail the 4 main questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product

After hours planning this I’ve realized some things in life don’t always go as planned and you need failure to get to where you need to go i...