Wednesday, February 21, 2024

We lost the Regional Finals

 The most shocking and hardest pill I've had to swallow was losing the final match today versus Doral Academy. We were winning 1-0 the entire match up until the last 2 minutes of the game where my goalie made a mistake letting the ball bounce over him and the Striker on Doral Academy capitalized on that and scored. That moment will live in my mind forever as I just froze in disbelief and couldn't believe they just equalized the game. My team dominated and was high-pressing Doral the whole game but once we had to go to overtime my whole team was dead tired and couldn't keep up so we ended up losing. I am very grateful for the amazing season we had, and I had a great time with this team, but it just sucks that we couldn't bring it home and get the state championship ring for my senior year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product

After hours planning this I’ve realized some things in life don’t always go as planned and you need failure to get to where you need to go i...