Monday, February 12, 2024

Welcome to my Aice Media A level Project

Intro to Aice Media Portfolio project

After several weeks of learning and working hard in this Aice Media A level class, its finally time to start working on this final project. This will be my last Aice Media project before I go into college so I would like to produce this one as best as I can. I kind of have an idea about what I would like to film however it's aa bit risky since my idea is to create a documentary about the Cypress Soccer Team and the road to States. I play for the soccer team and am #7. I quit my Weston FC MLS Next team to play high school soccer and enjoy my last year trying to win something with my best friends before we all go our separate ways in life. Tomorrow on 2/13/24 we play the Regional Quarter finals versus Monarch and if we lose then this entire project will be in the mud. However if we win then we move onto the Regional Semi Finals, then Finals, then State Semi, and the ultimate State Finals. 

Setbacks with this idea

Some setbacks that involve with this project is that if we lose then this idea isn't going to work and me trying to focus on filming this journey instead of putting my entire focus into the game itself could be seen as a lack of commitment and distraction to the team. The good side is that this will motivate me to play better and try to help the team win so I can keep on filming the journey. The cypress team has a videographer and Photographer who stay for the whole game so there will be good footage of the team's effort and relentlessness throughout the game. If this idea works, then I will have this documentary to cherish forever as I always wanted to win States with my best friends and making a project out of it will be amazing. I already have high quality footage of the team winning and celebrating districts, and since I scored that game I have footage of me celebrating and this will work well with the documentary. Overall I feel confident with going through with this idea but im going to make sure I have a backup plan in case this doesn't go as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product

After hours planning this I’ve realized some things in life don’t always go as planned and you need failure to get to where you need to go i...